About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 8 November 2011

All About Nails Wild Cherry

Yippee Tesco have released a new range of nail polish and it's very cheap :-) All About Nails, I think, is the sister of All About Face. Please correct me if I'm wrong! I picked up a few of them at £1.49, but they are currently selling for 99p! Not bad for 7ml bottles. The colour range is pretty cool too, with colours to suit us all.

First up is a deep cherry red.
All indoors with flash.


And without flash.

Now how gorgeous is that colour? :-) I have to say this was easy to use, easy to apply, 2 coats gave a good finish and it was quick drying. Does need 2 coats though. It certainly lasted well without a top coat. So far this brand has impressed me. Need to try the others and see how they are.

7 out of 10 for this. Most of the big Tesco store have them for 99p currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment