About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 13 January 2012

Accessorize Shade 42 Electric Blue

Yah my first post of the new year on this blog! And a nice blue one to start off the year.


It's blue with hints of purple.
All without flash.



And in natural light.
All the above are 2 coats.

I found this one quite hard to use, need practice I think! It's okay to apply (not that great really) and it's slow drying. It's a lovely shade of blue with a purple glittery effect. I used 2 coats and it needs at least that. It lasted well and was really nice!

7 out of 10. £4 out of Superdrug or from Accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment