About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 1 April 2012

Sally Hansen Unknown Purple

OMG I don't know the name of this one and it's been driving me bonkers! I got it as a job lot and this poor one didn't have a label! It's a purple lovely.
In the sun.

All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. It's one of the older ones, so it did have a noticeable pong about it! It is a lovely lilac, purple colour, almost metallic I'd say. I like it because it's pretty and lasted well. 2 coats did the trick!

7 out of 10

Anyone any idea of the name?

No comments:

Post a Comment