About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 9 July 2012

Collection 2000 23 Show Off

This is a few years old but still available to buy. It's a really nice blue.

All natural light.


All above 2 coats.

This wasn't easy to use or easy to apply because I think I got a dud with a dodgy brush.
Having bought it a few years ago and not remembering where and not keeping the receipt, there is no way I could return it LOL.

Apart from that, it's quick drying. I'd have to say it's absolutely gorgeous and I do intend to wear it again. One thing though, it didn't last long without a top coat, so next time I'll be applying one!

7 out of 10. Easy enough to pick up from Superdrug or Tesco or other places like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment