About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 10 September 2012

Avon Soft Violet

This is one of the newish Avon polishes, it's part of their suede collection. It's a nice purple one.




With Flash.
Natural light.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and very quick drying. It's a cute wee bottle and the brush is good. It's certainly a suede finish! The purple is a nice colour. Chips easily and doesn't last well, but that's the nature of this type of polish I think.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 6/10
Coats = 2
Finish = suede
Removal = okay
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 6/10 it's okay


No comments:

Post a Comment