About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 25 October 2012

Asda George 6 Hot Pink

Haven't had one of these on in ages! This is a gorgeous pink shade.

With flash.

Artificial light.
Natural light.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and very quick drying. The bottle doesn't lie! The brush is excellent and the lid is easy to hold. Went on like a dream. It's a pretty pink colour kinda metallic like I'd say!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = swatched
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny metallic
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 lovely!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really love these asda polishes!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are really good. I was lucky enough to pick up most of mine for £1!!!!!

      Delete