About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 15 November 2012

Kleancolor Sweet Pea

Not had a Kleancolor on in a while. This is one that my husband picked out the drawer for me to wear. It's a lovely light green with a subtle sparkle.

With flash.

Artificial light.


 


This is easy to use, easy to apply but VERY slow drying and I mean slow. It needs 3 coats for a good finish and took ages to dry. It dents if not fully dry, but once it's dry it lasts well. You need patience for this one!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 2/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shimmer foil like
Removal = easy used tin foil, hard otherwise
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 pretty

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get this one from? I've never seen Kleancolor for sale in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither?! Where is this from? Me and kleancolor have a long distance love affair going on, ahha :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kleancolor polishes. Got them from the US.

    Haha sometimes long distance love affairs aren't so good!

    ReplyDelete