About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Avon Color Trend Mint Ice




This is not very easy to use, not very easy to apply and mega quick drying! This 1st coat is very streaky and for the next two I had plenty on the brush for better coverage. It's a springy minty green, I guess the name gives the colour away! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 5/10
Application = 5/10 one thin coat then 2 thick coats are needed
Drying time = 9/10 mega quick
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = glossy creme
Removal = put a glitter on this so donno
Overall = 6/10
Purchased from = Avon rep for £1.50

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice enough colour

2 comments:

  1. brrrrr!!! reminds me of cold, and of mint. a lovely color, my kind of green

    ReplyDelete