About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Life sucks :'.'.'.-(

Just to let everyone know I'll not be about for the next few months. Got some really bad news and it means that we need to find a new house to live in as soon as :-(

I've been packing like mad and my nails aren't looking too great. Been stressed to the max also.

It's a pity, before the bad news Mr Economy ordered a fancy light for holo pics, haven't even had time to try it out :-(

I'll be back as soon as I can.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU. HUGS. I'll reply to your mail soon and still hope to meet you in Scots. BEST OF LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, my dear. Hope everything sorts itself out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, we are finally sorted *phew*!

    ReplyDelete