About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 4 January 2014

W7 Rocket

I popped this on top of the last post.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying. It looks good as a top coat. It has little holographic particles which I tried to capture, you can just about make them out! It has silver glitter and little blue feathers too. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 good coverage
Drying time = 6/10 slow
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter madness
Removal = okay as I used the tin foils
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Watt Bros

My Personal Rating = 7/10 pretty!

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooh this is so fun! i love those flakies! thumbs up for your match idea, love how they look with the red base! this is one of your best manis ever and I'm really looking fwd for many more this style. officially requesting combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha cool! I always seem to pick red for the glitter top coats. I'll need to think of more combinations then ;-)

      Delete