About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Rimmel Mermaid Green

This is easy to use and okay to apply, it did have a slightly wonky brush. I did get the hang of it though - a normal brush would have been fine. Drying was okay (first coat was about 1.5 minutes and the second was about 3 minutes). I think it's a lovely deep and dark green. It has very subtle sparkles that you can just about make out. Good eyesight or glasses required lol! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10 bad brush
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy
Removal = easy and no staining
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundworld

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color!! Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you. In my opinion it's more forest green or even moss green, not the mermaid green, but whatever ;) Nice shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah nothing like a mermaid green hehe! :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I like this deep forest green - and the shimmer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's lovely and the shimmer is nice :-)

      Delete
  4. it really looks like mermaid:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es un color muy original!

    Www.cienciadeti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is gorgeous, very dark and mysterious..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've loved your nail pro black you gifted me with last year and now i am in need of a new one and this looks special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! This is pretty cool :-)

      Delete