About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday, 16 March 2015

Miss Sporty Jellied Lime Fruit

This was the glitter I put on top of The Blessed Damozel.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). You get good coverage with 1 coat. It's a nice green and white glitter with little holo sparkles. I think it does look nice on the purple. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glittery
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Superdrug

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

38 comments:

  1. What a fun glitter! I like that they're so tiny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah adds to the effect :-)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty minty glitter, I like it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it's pretty! Thanks Maria :-D

      Delete
  3. that is an original combo! I quite like the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my combo. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Love the glitter

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your manicure is really nice and with these glitters so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks Fife, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  7. What a pretty glitter! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is such a pretty glitter! I really like the colour ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a pretty one. Me too, thanks Amy :-D

      Delete
  9. интересный эффект:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  10. This was pretty! I like the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It works well I think :-D

      Delete
  11. Unhas maravilhosa arrasou na cor
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like the look :-D

      Delete
  12. Just bought it as well, it's so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I spied it in your mani. Looks great there. I loved wearing it. Thanks Joanne :-D

      Delete
  13. I love green and purple together! I like how the glitter bits are smaller and kind of spread out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look great don't they :-) Yeah it's nice like that :-)

      Delete
  14. Love that glitter and love the combination you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Thanks Charlotte :-D

      Delete
  16. hehe I miss the old turtles .

    lovely glitter nailpolish my dear .


    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
    | Header I made for bloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol me too ;-)

      Thanks glad you like it :-D

      Delete