About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday, 6 August 2015

Colour Alike 541

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a gorgeous purple that is slightly iridescent! The shift could have been stronger, but as a purple it's really lovely anyway! Like other Colour Alikes before it, this one is scented but isn't that strong. This lasts really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = colouralike.com with really quick delivery to Scotland

My Personal Rating = 8.5/10

40 comments:

  1. perfect nails I love it:)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know and I follow you back:)
    kisses from Poland!
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the shift could have been stronger, but you captured it well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, glad you thinks so :-D

      Delete
  3. Wow this shade is perfect and it has my favorite finish! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, it really is a good finish :-D

      Delete
  4. looks beautiful.I love purple very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Fife. I really like purples too. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Intresting colour but not for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely, purple is one of my favourite colours ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple is such a nice colour. Thanks Amy :-D

      Delete
  7. It looks great, I like the shift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great on you and it's a pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esse eu achei divino!!
    Gostei muito.

    Bjim ... bom final de semana
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. It's beautiful!!! Not only iridescent, but also with a deep dark purple shade. It goes straight to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got a lot of positives :-D Hehe yeah! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. I love that, it is perfect colour for me. Could you correct my post dear? Thank you very much! xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2015/08/summer-school.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous. Thanks :-D

      I'll have a look :-D

      Delete
  12. This color looks great. I like the iridescent effect x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The iridescent effect is cool. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  13. I really, really want to try some Colour Alike polishes. This looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should. I rate them highly :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  14. Amazing nailpolish! Love the color :) have a nice day :)

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. This color is perfect for base for galaxy design
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete