About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday, 30 November 2015

Seventeen Pastel Confetti Nail Effects Green

I put this over China Glaze Pin Prick.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a lovely green glitter polish with an amazing shimmer. The shimmer is slightly iridescent too! I think it's nice over the red! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time=  8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glittery and shimmery
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Boots in store

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

42 comments:

  1. Hi dear Ananka ! That's an interesting topper !
    Have a relaxing evening :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a nice topper! Thanks Marghe :-D

      Delete
  2. What a cute combination - it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  3. (๑˙╰╯˙๑) Oh very cute effect
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post :) kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ananka, it's beautiful! Like it=))

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks really pretty and festive, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I guess it does! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. It's sparkly and festive. I like this shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so nice. Thanks Aneta :-D

      Delete
  8. Wonderfil topcoat kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. It really is nice and different! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. This is so nice!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this manicure and nail polishes look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. I really like the contrast with the base color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does work so well and pops out! Thanks glad you like it :-D

      Delete

  13. Love your post, great content!

    Only 3 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harija, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  14. Unhas maravilhosa arrasou
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a wonderful combo dear! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com
    ...
    ***International GIVEAWAY in my blog***

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the comments and great content

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete