About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Seventeen Foil Fusion Pink


This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). It is slightly brush strokey so plenty on the brush for a decent finish. It is a pretty colour and lasted well. One coater and I think this would be a great polish for stamping!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = foil
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Boots

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

18 comments:

  1. Not my taste, but it could be perfect for stamping 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't like everything! Yes indeedy it would be :-D

      Delete
  2. OOoo I really like this one, what a pretty shade combined with the finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a nice colour and good metallic! Thanks :-D

      Delete