About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 3 August 2020

Colour Alike - 560


This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (7-8 minutes a coat). It is a nice creamy jelly polish with a subtle blue shimmer. You can just about make out the shimmer, especially in the last photo. It lasted okay and is nice enough.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly with shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Colour Alike online

My Personal Rating = 7/10

84 comments:


  1. Green is a color of hope that makes a woman's nails look beautiful. But ... I like seeing red more.

    hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colour 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. LindΓ­ssimo!
    Abracinho de luz Ananka!πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸŒž
    Megy Maia🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty green! I love jelly shades but they take so long to dry 😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful green.
    The green color in my country symbolizes fertility πŸ€☘️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful nail polish. I really like this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing green shade Ananka. Has this creamy feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is kind of a bluishness to that green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I don't know this brand but I really like the shade of green!
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Polish brand! I love it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. I'd like this more if they'd turned up the shimmer a bit. Still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it could have been stronger! Nice enough though, thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. That is a lovely green shade, I like the subtle shimmer! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah the shimmer could have be stronger, but nice! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. Gracias por su visita interesante entrada en su blog Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of this brand before, but it's a gorgeous colour for sure xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Polish brand and I love them! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  14. What a cute green color!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. warnanya tebal banget sampai benar-benar tertutup kukunya

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that emerald green, it's my favorite shade of green!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorei esta cor. Muito alegre. JΓ‘ estou a seguir o blog, convido-a a seguir o meu tambΓ©m.

    Boa semana,
    Vanessa Casais
    https://primeirolimao.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quite pretty green πŸ’šπŸ’š Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Color, Have a Nice day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Interesting and beautiful green shade!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like green tones and this one is really pretty

    ReplyDelete