About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Barry M - Plush Blush

 


This is okay to use, okay to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The brush is wide but good to use. I did a thinner coat on the second and think that helped with application and certainly reduced the lines a little. This is okay but it is a bit too brown for me and wasn't that keen on the colour. Lasted well and nice enough.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish =
Removal = matte velvet
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Barry M online

My Personal Rating = 6/10

65 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty! Thank you for your honest review on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the finish of the nail polish. Matte velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is my jam, but I'm an autumn. 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! You'd do some nice art too :-D

      Delete
  4. Me gusta el color y el efecto. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pity that leaves smudges because the color is really pretty and girlish 💗💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the lines are annoying! Careful application though! :-D

      Delete
  6. Interesting shade and it looks great with a matte finish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Barry M's brushes, I think they're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the more recent ones are great! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. I am glad you like it, thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that matte effect!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me gusta el color y el acabado mate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to have as it's a nice shade :))
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure on these velvet ones, they always seem like a great idea but cracking when it isn't a crackle isn't a great look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them have better formulas than others. Yes it is annoyimg. Maybe I am doing something wrong with application?

      Delete
  13. Beautiful nail polish and I like the lenght and the shape of your nails. They have grown a lot since the last time I stopped by:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnak you so much :-D They really have :-D You are so kind <3

      Delete
  14. This shade is very pretty and I like the finish. I don't know if I would be willing to put the time in for an "okay" polish though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was just "okay" really no my colour! But might work for you? :-D

      Delete
  15. Beautiful Shade, You have a Good Day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete