About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Kiko - Blush Rose (Holographic)

 




Last photo in the sunshine all others in the indoor lighting.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (8-9 minutes a coat). This seems to be a trend with this line of holos, slow drying. The brush is good and the formula goes on nicely. It is a lovely holo with a slight shimmer! I was impressed with the shimmer, you can see it in the 2nd and 3rd photos. It is nice and lasted really well. Just slow drying. Some holos are and some are super fast!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 5/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo with slight shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Kiko

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

63 comments:

  1. Me encanta el color y como brilla. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastico lo que haces el color del esmalte es tan bello

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour:) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Kiko's products. I have a lot.
    Coisas de Feltro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, their polishes are amazing. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Wow it is very pretty! Looking great in the sunlight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does look great in the sun, I agree! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Wow, the designs today are really stunning. And I love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks nice, but the drying time is not for me. It's too long. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe I actually own this one! Love it on you, but indeed the drying time wasn't great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this! It has such a beautiful finish. I don't like the long dry time (I am so impatient) but it looks absolutely incredible. This is such a glam polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful and I'd say worth the wait. I am not a fan of slow drying either haha! :-D

      Delete
  10. The color is really lovely, looks so beautiful. I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks very nice.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boa tarde. Mais uma cor maravilhosa. Fico imaginando a mais bela que você já trouxe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luiz. Oh that is a very hard question. I'd need to think about that! So many lovely polishes!

      Delete
  13. Shiny like a precious stone!

    ReplyDelete