About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 1 September 2022

W7 - Nebula

 



This is easy to use, okay to apply and slow drying (7-8 minutes a coat). The brush is really good but the formula is slightly brush-strokey so minimisse strokes to stop this from happening! It is a lovely metallic purple. Totally gorgeous and lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 4/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = metallic but W7 site says shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = B&Ms

My Personal Rating = 8/10

42 comments:

  1. Que lindo color, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shade. I wonder if it works with stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think it would work well with stamping!

      Delete
  3. Lovely color ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://bonjourivyparker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a really gorgeous colour. Definitely good to know that this can get streaky, though! I really do love the finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely and glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  6. Very pretty colour.
    Have you seen the new Barry M's?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow purple looks so sexy. I like it Ananka.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like this colour, a lovely shade.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful color ♥

    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This purple metallic shade is magical. I really like this nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uma color lindíssima e invulgar... não me recordo de ver este tom no catálogo de vernizes de unhas, na loja onde os costumo comprar... Adorei!!! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something a bit different. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. It is super pretty and I love the effect too :)

    ReplyDelete