About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 19 August 2011

2True Shade 2

Glittery sparkle-tastic fun with this one!

Sparkly with little flecks that catch the light and look purple-ish.

All of the following are indoors with flash.


It's quite hard to capture! Looks like I've got snow on my nails, this one is ideal for Christmas time.
And without flash.


I think they are a bit easier to make out! All are 1 coat on top of the previous post Barry M Berry Ice Cream.

This one was easy to use, lid was easy to hold and polish was easy to apply due to the fairly decent brush. 1 coat was enough for a subtle effect, for a more obvious effect, use 2 coats. It dried quickly with a good finish and was smooth. Sparkly!!!

I like this nail polish and it's cheap too, I think it was around £1.99 from Superdrug (can't remember the exact price but cheap). I'd wear this one again for sure 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment