About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 5 January 2013

Avon Chilling Teal

This is one of the more recent Avon polishes that came out at the end of last year.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and VERY slow drying. It took ages and even after about 1 hour it was prone to denting :-( It is, however, a lovely colour with a subtle blue shimmer to it. Once it did dry, it lasted well! I'm really liking the colour.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 went on nicely
Drying time = 5/10 mega slow
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = okay
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a jeweled mermaid full of pearls found in shells under the sea.. :)
    Btw, as I have prevented you by mail, I have nominated you for the Leibster award, despite the fact that you had already been, I just didn't feel like skiping you :)
    Here's the link: http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it/2013/01/die-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it does :-)

      Thanks for the nomination :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour, shame it's so slow drying. I've never tried any Avon polishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah worth it if you are willing to wait! I'm not one for the quick dry drops either!!

      They have a good range and are worth a try :-)

      Delete