About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 3 January 2013

Hedy's Ma.nish.ma Blaster

I popped this on top of Inglot 985. Stunning!



Studio lighting.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. How awesome does it look on top of that green? And the iridescent nature *faints*. Awesome or what! Lasted well. Love it.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal= easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 happy happy happy

Happy new year everyone, had meant to post a few days ago but my Internet connection was playing up! Hope you all had a good one :-)

10 comments:

  1. I dont have anything from inglot but that nail polish look awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does! Looks brill on top of the green :-)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful combo. And your new studio lighting looks amazing, I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe santa and my husband were good to me! Hubby has really helped me with the photography side of things, he's an expert!

      Delete
    2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award <3 You can see it here

      http://www.twodaysslow.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete
  3. oh my gooooosh this is amazing!!!! looove it, i'd like this. anyway, so eager to read your mail about the studio lightning thing..hope you're fine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it is amazing!

      Hope you are fine too :-)

      Delete
  4. note: keep this in mind for next swap :DD hope to hear from you soon, if I'm fine and if 2013 is treating me nicely? still have to find out.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for sure! I will need to mail you soon :-)

      Delete