About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 28 February 2013

Max Factor Sunny Pink

This is a nice one!





This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. The brush is pretty good, but it's small so you need to have a lot on it! It's pink with a pretty gold shimmer, almost iridescent, almost! Nice and it lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice enough

2 comments:

  1. peachy! it reminds me of sunsets in florida..it's just my kind of colur, love it! it looks amazingly on your nails and hands, you should wear it everyday, it makes your hand look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe it does look like that yeah! Thanks :-)

      Delete