About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Nina Ultra Pro Punki Purple



This polish caused a little bit of disappointment within me! It's easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It dries matte tho and wasn't aware of that fact when I bought it! Boooo. I wanted a bright shiny, vibrant colour. It's prone to chipping and scuffing so best use a top coat. I should have used one but couldn't be bothered!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10 mega quick
Lasted well = 6/10 not really
Coats = 2
Finish = mega matte
Removal = easy
Overall = 6.5/10

My Personal Rating = 6/10 might try it with a top coat and see if I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment