About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Avon Mandarin Magic

This is the last of the new Avon fruity polishes!




This is easy to use and quick drying. I had a slight issue with the lid. The black part of it came off, but it was fairly easy to paint the nails and application was good. It's an orange colour with gold flecks, I think the pictures do the talking lol! I noticed slight tip wear after about 6 hours, but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10 even with lid trouble!
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 6.5/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy with flecks
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Avon rep

My Personal Rating = 7/10

2 comments:

  1. the name suits it perfectly and it really looks like a mandarin colour, those sparkles take it to the next level. really lovely. you always choose elegant feminine but still fresh and young lacquers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it is a good name and the sparkles are amazing! :-)

      Delete