About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 5 April 2013

Marks & Spencer Gold Shimmer

I'd been after an Estee Lauder polish, be damned if I remember the name, and then I spied this in a gift set at half the price. It's very similar to said EL polish. And this was an Xmas gift from Santa aka Mr Economy.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's a mini bottle with a small brush so make sure you have plenty on the brush. I'd say it's a bronze colour with yellow, green and pink glitter. It's pretty and not brown enough for me to dislike (I don't like browns). Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 with plenty on the brush!
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 2
Finish = bronze glitter-fest
Removal = okay
Overall = 8/10 great quality

My Personal Rating = 7/10

4 comments:

  1. Oh I have this (from 2 sets at Christmas) I wanted the sets just for this colour alone, it's gorgeous really sparkly, thanks for reminding me of this gem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they did some good set last Christmas! It's pretty!

      Delete
  2. wow this is lovely, glittery and metallic but yet natural looking

    ReplyDelete