About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Barry M Countess





This is easy use, easy to apply and quick drying. The brush is thin so you need plenty on it. Lol I keep forgetting how thin the Barry M brushes are! It's purple with pink, green and gold glitter. It's lovely and gorgeous and lasted well!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time= 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = texture a la liquid sand
Removal = easy used the tin foils
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Superdrug

My Personal Rating = 8/10 really liked this one :-)

14 comments:

  1. Love nail polishes that are easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. This one sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg honey i love it love it love it!!! totally gotta buy it next time i'm there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Yeah for sure :-) Really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  3. Oh this is lovely, must look out for it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Yeah easy to pick up so a must have! :-)

      Delete
  4. this is adorable, reminds me of our shopping day out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! And there will be mroe shopping days! :-)

      Delete
  5. I think about buying this one but I'm afraid it may be too dark for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it too dark, you should be fine! :-)

      Delete
  6. Ha - keep tthinking about Countess and I'll take the risk ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it's worth the risk I think :-)

      Delete
  7. I suppose Countess is going to arrive to my flat about Friday or Monday next week. I'll meet her with all honours :D;) and I'll tell you about her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll look forward to your post and pictures all about her :-)

      Delete