About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 21 October 2013

Marks & Spencer Duck Egg



This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. It's an opal minty colour with a slight shimmer, lol almost iridescent! You can just about make it out in the last picture. I used 3 coats: 2 thin ones and the final was a thick coat. Lasted really well and it's so pretty!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3 - 2 thin and then one thick
Finish = glossy and shimmery
Removal = would guess easy, put cool glitter top on it
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Marks & Spencer a few years back, not sure if they still do it? Maybe find it reduced as it's their old range

My Personal Rating = 8/10 liked it a lot!

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty sweet colour! Love the name duck egg too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour! Yeah cool name too :-)

      Delete
  2. I have been looking for a nail shade like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure it's still available or even available outside of the UK.

      Delete