About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 21 March 2014

Flormar Duo 2x Chrome DC01

A new brand to my blog and I'm really impressed with it!





This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. The brush is really good and the lid is very nice to hold, both these makes it easy to paint the nails. It's iridescent but quite subtle, you can make it out in some of the pictures! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny and iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = polishinail.com they've currently got these on sale as they are discontinued. Good company to deal with

My Personal Rating = 8/10 lovely polish and good quality brand

6 comments:

  1. You like the lid, I don't, it all depends on the person it seems. I don't have this Flormar but I have to say it's pretty. Prettier than mine :D Kind of gold-pink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought the lid was okay to hold! Yeah I guess it does. Yup a gold-pink combo :-)

      Delete
  2. this is so unique..i like it very much, a goldy peachy color..amazing and looking great on you

    ReplyDelete