About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Kiko - Golden Champagne (Holographic)

Last photo indoor lighting all others in the sunshine.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). I think it is a lovely golden holo polish and looks great in both sunlight and indoor lighting. It lasted very well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Kiko online

My Personal Rating = 8/10

63 comments:

  1. Nice colour 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes! This is a very classy color and I am surprised with such fine glitters it's here on Economy, that is a very good buy Ananka! Imagine wearing that with a beautiful gold gown or even on a black dress, lovely!

    PS I miss visiting your blogs! Thank you so much for the email I really appreciated the thought so much. Replied to it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :-D Yeah it was about £4 or something like that :-) Yeah with a gorgeous black dress!

      Thanks, glad you are okay :-D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful sparkling golden color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sparkling golden color! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kolor bardzo ładny. Lubię takie swiecidelka

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so beautiful! I'm glad it lasted well also. That is super important!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this golden champagne shade of nail polish, it looks amazing on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acabo de usar un tono idéntico para mi próxima manicura. Me gusta mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Kiko and all the produtcs...    

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this shade! It's perfect for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be, I never thought about it like that! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. Hola!! Es un color precioso, me gusta la marca KIKO. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love nails art because I am also an Nails artist and run blog Nails Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Golden n glitter.. love this colour so beutful

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great gold! I love it! :)

    Hope you have a nice weekend planned ahead of you! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have it, I like it and I like how it looks on you :-)

    ReplyDelete