About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 5 July 2020

NYX - City Lights

I put this on top of the last post!

This is okay to use, okay to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The glitter applied okay, but make sure you have plenty on the brush. I think it looks nice over the orange. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glittery
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for 2 minutes
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Paris on holiday

My Personal Rating = 7/10

58 comments:


  1. Nice suggestions to make the nails of the girls / women (more) beautiful
    .
    Happy Sunday
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like glitter on the nail😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the way it looks layered on top of that polish! So edgy and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet glittery!

    A kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ojeju piękne :o

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter effect adds beautiful nail polish colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that effect! But I prefer without it!!
    xoox

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that orange is amazing! Thanks Marisa :-D

      Delete
  8. Fantastic topper! I bet this would look great sponged on as well for a super glittery look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a polish that would look great over a variety of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá querida Ananka!
    o laranja das unhas fascinou - me!
    Um carinhoso abracinho!🌼🌻🌼
    Megy Maia🌈

    ReplyDelete