About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 12 December 2023

Barry M - Soft Lace

 I am finally back! Hope everyone is well.





This is okay to use, okay to apply but it is slightly lumpy and I think that may be due to the fact it is textured. This is also very slow drying (over 10 minutes a coat). This brush is really good but the formula not so much! It is textured and has a nice candy floss finish, they really nailed it I think. It is a nice colour and it lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 6/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 3/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2 
Finish = textured
Removal = okay 2 minutes soaking with foils
Overall = 6/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great, dear Ananka! I hope you and Ailith are all right. Thank you for telling about Stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irina. We are both good and I hope to post more of Stitch :-D

      Delete
  3. Es un hermoso efecto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks pretty and how long are you nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes they were at that point and are just now!

      Delete

  5. Based on your feedback, it seems that the product is acceptable to use and apply, with a good brush. However, you note that the formula is slightly lumpy, possibly due to its textured nature. The slow drying time (over 10 minutes per coat) might be a drawback for some users. On the positive side, you appreciate the candy floss finish and find the color appealing. The lasting power is also mentioned as a positive aspect.

    If I were to assign a rating based on your comments, it might be something like 3.5 out of 5, indicating a product with both positive and negative attributes. Of course, the rating can be subjective and based on personal preferences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the finish is worth the wait! That is it exactly! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. The finish is so so cool and really different from other polishes that I have seen. But it's such a shame that the drying time is so long. That is definitely my pet peeve with nail polishes. I am too impatient to wait a long time in between coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was so long! I think it is worth it though, as this is a bit quirky and different! Slow drying is a nightmare yes! :-D

      Delete
  7. Beautiful color, I loved it!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't try the candyfloss finish ones. Does it feel like cotton balls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like cotton balls but doesn't really feel like it! :-D

      Delete
  9. Like the color. Regine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorei o efeito! Ainda não experimentei nenhum verniz, com semelhante acabamento!
    Bom demais tê-la de volta, Ananka!
    Beijinhos! Continuação de Festas Felizes! Tudo de bom!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something a bit different. I thought it was really cool! Thanks Ana :-D

      Delete