About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 13 April 2023

Sally Hansen - Pumpkin Spice

I put this on top of the last post: Asda George Black Denim




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (1-2 minutes a coat). The brush is small but good and the formula is good. I think this looks really good over black, I think it might be too sheer to be a solo polish. The ideal Hallowe'en polish too haha! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

59 comments:

  1. Nice blog,
    greetings
    from
    Canary
    Islands,
    Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Halloween! Love the speckles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta el color. Te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun accent, but I'd rather have a mix of different sized orange glitter, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different sized glitters would have been good too! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Hard as Nails is always on standby for me. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Hansen have some good ones. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. This is such a great glitter topper! you're right, it does look so good over the black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I absolutely love this. You are right - this would be SO perfect for Halloween. It's fantastic! You always find the most beautiful polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a total Hallowe'en polish. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Ooh this is lovely and you're right would be great for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mais um efeito belíssimo! Ainda não vi nada assim, por estes lados! Gosto muito!
    Deixo um beijinho e votos de um bom fim de semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que maravilla de color!! 😍😍😍
    Bsss

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks sexy wit glittery nail art ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Pumpkin Spice is a good name
    Perfect color

    ReplyDelete
  14. Passando a deixar um beijinho, antes de me ausentar por um tempinho, e estimando que tudo esteja bem aí desse lado, consigo e com os seus, Ananka!
    Tudo de bom!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved it!!!

    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look very nice for autumn that is coming soon. We have still good weather days, sunny days but also rainy days. I miss our conversations. Now we have less time our children have taken our time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Yes it is harder with work and children! xx

      Delete
  17. WOW.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks so pretty and I like it in both versions, glossy and matte :-) Perfect for Halloween! :-)

    ReplyDelete