About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 25 July 2024

Primark - Sparkles

 





This is easy to use, easy to apply and very good drying (1-2 minutes a coat). It definitely is quick drying as the bottle states! The brush is medium sized and good. The formula goes on well too. It is a gorgeous colour with a nice shimmer and micro glitter. This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery with micro glitter
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

32 comments:

  1. Boa tarde e uma excelente quinta-feira minha querida amiga. Cor linda e maravilhosa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful color, fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta el color . Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this nail polish, I like intense colors !

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, it dries so quickly....and the colour is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad it was quick drying. Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  6. Looks a great colour.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This product review is thorough and detailed. It’s great to know the drying time and the ease of application are as advertised. The shimmery finish with micro glitter sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing your personal rating too! READ MY NEW BLOG POST> THANK YOU>

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour is gorgeous!! I just love it. What a fun nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  9. I love it. So pretty.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boa tarde e uma excelente quarta-feira. Aproveito para desejar um ótimo mês de agosto.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like subtle sparkles and glitter...they look like little dots. There's a nice subtle sparkle to this nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, and they do look like dots. Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  12. Lovely nail polish color, nice nails!!

    ReplyDelete