About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 3 August 2024

Kiko - Metallic Light Grey

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2 minutes a coat). The brush is small but good and the formula is okay. It is a nice enough grey silver polish. Brushstrokes are slightly visible, but not too bad really. This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = metallic
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 6/10

18 comments:

  1. Lindo tono de gris. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! I haven't worn nail polish in so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely like this one in my arsenal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uma excelente tarde de domingo e um bom início de semana minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how metallic it is, but I'd prefer the shade to be different...a little bit lighter or a bit darker. Do you know what I mean? This shade of silver just seems a little...it's hard to find the exact word for it, but I think my personal rating would be 6/10 too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get that, I think darker would be nicer. I just wasn't that impressed with it. Good quality though, just not my colour. Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  6. I haven't had such a colour yet, but from photos the shade looks not so bad.

    ReplyDelete