About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Asda George 45 Warrior Nail Varnish

After buying those 8 Varnishes from Asda, I decided to wear 45 Warrior on Tuesday night.

It was very easy to apply - no fuss and no hassle! Went on smoothly. 2 coats.

I only managed to get pictures of it in artificial light with flash. Let's face it, Scotland is VERY wet at the moment, no chance of natural light pictures.

I would say it's a bronzy/goldy colour - but it clearly looks goldy in the pictures. It certainly has a bronzy look in real life.

Certainly good quality, can't complain for £1!

No comments:

Post a Comment