About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 30 June 2011

Crackle Playing With Lemon Ice Cream

Decided to experiment (once again) with the Barry M crackles (Nail Effects).

From L-R we have: Barry M Pink Nail Effects (Pink Fizz NP 314) and Barry M Black Nail Effects (Black Magic NP 311).

I alternated the colours.

How cool does that yellow/black combo look! These is something appealing about the yellow/pink too.

(Didn't mean this one to look so rude - soz.)


The crackle nail varnishes are pretty cool I think. They don't last as long and tend to be a bit duller (matte I guess) but I'm not that fussed about using a shiny top coat.

Both these cost £3.99 from Superdrug. And VERY cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment