About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 25 June 2011

Jester Playing With Crackle

I recently jumped on the Crackle/Shatter bandwagon and own a couple. All the Barry M's, OPI Black Shatter (over £5!) and W7 Silver Earthquake.

I played about with Jester (from the previous post) with these three:


From L-R we have W7 Silver Earthquake, Barry M Blue Nail Effects (Blue Print NP 315) and Barry M White Nail Effects (White Frost NP 316).


These were the results:





I do like the Crackle Nail Polish, it's a great idea. But I'm still getting used to the application, I still find it difficult!!

I'm liking the Red/White combo, would be good for Christmas time. 

W7 Silver Earthquake was £1.99 from B&Ms
Both Barry M's £3.99 from Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment