About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 18 September 2011

Asda George 53 Shock

Another £1 bargain from Asda! Though I noticed in the last few weeks that Asda have actually put the nail polish back up to £1.75!!!! The horror :-p. We have a gorgeous red one here. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I USED A TOP COAT :-s the OPI one.
 All indoors with flash.




And without flash but under the light.
All above are 2 coats and then the OPI top coat over them. This is a great nail polish. It's easy to use, easy to apply and good to hold. It's also quick drying, which is nice. Dried to a good finish.

The main reason I used the top coat on this was because of my previous experience with the George ones, they scuff easily when doing paperwork and stuff. So you could say I've learned my lesson :-p! And what a treat, I wore the nail polish for just under a week and it was in such good condition! Viva la top coat for George polishes! I'm sure any top coat would do.

So £1.75 from Asda, excellent still. 7 out of 10 for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment