About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Barry M Gold Glitter Nail Effects NP321

A new Barry M, how exciting! ;-) Used the previous post as my base :-p
It's a crackle, or should that be cracker!
Indoors with flash.



And without flash.
This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying! The effect happens really quickly as well. Has little flecks of glitter that make it quite sparkly. No complaints from me!

8 out of 10. Don't think it's in the shops yet. I ordered it from the official site for £3.99 (not including postage).

No comments:

Post a Comment