About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sally Hansen Prisms Lapis Amethyst

I purchased a handful of the Sally Hansen Prisms from eBay a few weeks back. This is the first one I tried. Iridescent blue and purple. Lovely!

Hard to capture!
Indoors with flash.

And in natural light.





Isn't it lovely :-) All above are 3 coats.

It's easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is good. It's quite subtle and does require at least 3 coats. Application was good and I got a good finish. I used 3 coats and they took AGES to dry! Would definitely recommend a quick drying top coat.

7 out of 10 for this one, it's so pretty! Easy to pick up from eBay from American sellers!

No comments:

Post a Comment