About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Asda George - Black Denim

 



This is okay to use, okay to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). This brush is small so you need plenty polish on it for good coverage. The formula is good and goes on nicely. The lid was a bit tricky at first to hold and paint but by the second coat, I got the knack of it. It is lovely and lasted well. Not sure it is a "denim" finish though!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = matte with sparkles
Removal = n/a put glitter on it
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Asda many years ago!

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

51 comments:

  1. I had one that looked the same as this from Poundland, that one was marketed as 'leather look' which it didn't look like either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some of these denim and leather really didn't cut it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/04/how-to-style-black-jumpsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's more of a speckly black but I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it is nice but speckly for sure!

      Delete
  4. Me encanta ese color te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta ese color, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting! I would wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of a denim inspired polish. This one looks really great, though not exactly a denim finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good idea, if only they got it right! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Lindas unhas!
    Sempre atuais!
    Beijinho!
    Gratidão, Ananka!
    💋 😽💋Megy Maia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't sure I would like this ... but I do :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it even though it isn't a denim finish. Glad you do, thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. I love the subtle glitter effects, elegant with that edgy black!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool polish, though the small brush makes it a no for me. I have a denim polish from Maybelline with the same sparkles as this. I think it's as close as one can get to the overall look of denim material without nail stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small brushes can be a pain! Sounds good :-D

      Delete
  12. Wow i like this shining black color...looks so sexy Ananka...Have a nice day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black Denims are one of my fave items of clothing! It flatters anybody and so as that color Ananka! Super happy to be back here!!!

    Don't know why I cannot comment with my account, but its Stevenson :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like black denims too! Glad you are back. Thanks Stevenson :-D

      Not sure sometimes Blogger does that!

      Delete
  14. Adoro!!! Esta é uma cor que nunca falta aqui em casa... e combina sempre bem com a maioria dos looks...
    Bom tê-la de volta, Ananka! Estimo que se encontre bem, assim como todos os seus, e que tenha passado uma excelente Pascoa em família!
    Beijinhos! Feliz semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to be back thanks! All is well here. Glad you like it. Thanks. Hope you are good well too :-D

      Delete