About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 3 July 2011

Older Collection 2000 242

I recently bought loads of the older Collection 2000s and have been working my way through them. This is the first once since I started the blog. 242
I would say it's a goldy colour with a slight orangey feel to it. It also looks pinky sometimes.
 (Sorry about the black marker pen.)

This next picture is a little blurred, but it shows the sparkle aspect off quite well.
I was wearing 2 coats as per and I got a good finish. Even though it's the older style it's got good consistency and the brush is okay but it certainly does go on the nail nicely.

I paid about 27p for this and I'm not sure how much it would retail for normally? Don't think it'd pay anything more than £1.50 for an older one though. All in all I'd give it a 7 out of 10 as it's still a pretty good varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment