About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Barry M - Apricot Tart

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is medium sized and good. The formula is also good. It is an orange leaning towards brown...borange! I actually liked this one! I used 1 coat and got slight tipwear, I think 2 coats would solve that problem.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 6/10
Coats = 1
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

30 comments:

  1. Boa tarde e uma excelente quarta-feira. Cor incrível, acho que nunca vi antes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something a bit different. Thanks Luiz :-D

      Delete
  2. Lovely! -Christine cmkk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah. This is such a unique colour! I love it so much! Definitely wishing I had this in my nail polish collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice summer colour.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te queda bien aunque no es uno de mis colores preferidos. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of such colours either, but I did like this. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. This color would match many of my outfits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this one, I need to wear it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for Halloween, innit? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for sure Ivana. I love Hallowe'en polishes! Thanks :-D

      Delete