About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 8 June 2024

Next - Jelly Bean

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The brush is good and the formula is okay. It is a cute pink colour and it lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

24 comments:

  1. I really like this universal shade :-)

    ReplyDelete

  2. That is a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great color such a summery shade of pink and 4-5 minutes drying time is not bad!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very happy it dried quickly! Thanks Allie :-D

      Delete
  4. A pretty pink shade.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boa tarde e um excelente domingo. Bom início de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!
    I didn't know Next did polish, this one looks like a nice spring pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad to be back :-D

      Oh Next have a good line of polishes. Check them online :-D

      Delete