About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 22 June 2024

H&M Precious

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4). Both the brush and formula are good. It is a lovely golden shimmery polish that is slightly iridescent. This is a 1 coat wonder too! This is nice and lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = shimmery and slightly iridescent
Removal = easier than I expected!
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

16 comments:

  1. Oh this is a fun color, it reminds of an Essie color or maybe it was Opi. It was called Pedal Faster Susie. This is fun color for summer.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta el efecto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this type of shiny nail polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like their products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and shimmery :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boa noite. Obrigado pela visita e comentário minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete