About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Colorii - Own The Sky

This is a Holiday Hauls polish that I got from France and I put it on top of Primark Sangria




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is good and the formula paints really well, no dabbing required! This is very festive I think. A nice glitter and it lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for 2 minutes
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

28 comments:

  1. This color combination looks beautiful, I like such sparkles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very pretty.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es un lindo efecto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails shine so beautifully, dear Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! I love that you don't have to dab on the glitter. It look fantastic! <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a winner. It painted really well! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Boa noite, obrigado pela visita e comentário. As cores são maravilhosas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so glam.
    Great shimmery polish!
    I love that you used it on a top of such a bold nail polish colour too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is glam! They work well together! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete