About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 15 August 2024

Barry M - Vivid Purple

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying for an older polish (4-5 minutes a coat). I bought this back in 2011! The brush is thin but good and the fomula goes on nicely. It is a gorgeous purple, I mean how awesome does it look!! This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jewel toned
Removal = n/a put glitter on top
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

26 comments:

  1. Boa tarde e uma excelente quinta-feira. Cor maravilhosa, minha querida amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un lindo color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful purple throughout the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good purple. Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  4. Adorable! I love love love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple polish sounds fantastic—great to hear it holds up so well even after all these years! It’s amazing how some products can stand the test of time. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead! Check out my new style post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/uoozee-church-outfit-review.html Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like it. They last well if they are looked after! :-D

      Delete
  6. Wonderful color!
    My friend, I'm back from vacation and I want to thank you for all your visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you back Maria :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Oh, the color - amazing! I love this shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wonderful! Thanks JoAnna :-D

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness. This looks extraordinary! What a gorgeous colour and finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing isn't it. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. I went through so many bottles of Vivid Purple, I would repurchase again if it was still about its lovely.

    ReplyDelete