About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 12 August 2024

Kiko - Enjoy Yourself (Unexpected Paradise)

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). AND it is a one coater! The brush is wide and good and the formula goes on nicely. It is a nice coral browny colour. It is okay and lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

18 comments:

  1. Te queda bien. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this shade; I am very happy with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow cool, glad you have it too and like it :-D

      Delete
  4. One coat nail polishes are always my favourite! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review! It sounds like Kiko’s polish is a solid choice, especially with its one-coat coverage and easy removal. Great to hear it lasted well!

    Just posted a new blog update! I'd love for you to check it out and share your thoughts. Your feedback means a lot! [Read here](https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/uoozee-church-outfit-review.html)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete