About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 22 August 2024

Claire's - Ditsy Floral Yellow

So here is the glitter I put on top of the last post.

 




This is okay to use, okay to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). The brush is medium sized. This does paint but you still need to dab some of the glitters on for good coverage, especially the little flowers. It looks nice on the purple I think. This lasted really well and didn't catch on anything. Some chunky glitters tend to catch on my hair or clothing!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1 plus dabbing
Finish = glitter
Removal = at least 2 minutes with the foils
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

36 comments:

  1. So lovely.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun one! It's impressive that the glitters do not catch on anything. (I always hate when that happens.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I am so glad it didn't catch! I know it is so annoying! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Lindas uñas. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful, it sparkles great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how dramatic this manicure is! The glitter nail polish really stands our against the dark purple nail polishes.
    I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does work well with the purple I think. Glad you like it Ivana. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Bom dia. Uma excelente quarta-feira.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’ve given a thorough review of this glitter polish! It’s great to hear that it performs well overall, especially with its easy application and decent drying time. The medium-sized brush and the glittery finish sound lovely, though I can understand how the removal process might be a bit of a hassle. Thanks for sharing your detailed thoughts! Happy weekend. I just shared a new post, I invite you to check it out. Thank you. https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/high-salt-diet-linked-to-higher-eczema-incidence.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not seen one with flowers in before. Have you tried a glitter grabber type topcoat? It should stop chunky glitters pulling your hair etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really cool. First I've heard of it! I'll need to have a look. Thanks :-D

      Delete
    2. I've used one from Danglefoot and one from Glisten and Glow, both are good.

      Delete
  9. In the bottle, it's not noticeable, but on the nails it's really nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really jumps out on the nails! Thanks Alice :-D

      Delete
  10. Boa tarde e uma excelente terça-feira minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete